At Ghost River Lodges, we are committed to providing our guests with an awesome fishing adventure! We have compiled some helpful hints below to help make your experience hassle-free.
- Pack groceries in totes, boxes or coolers.
- Bring large garbage bags for gear in case it rains on your trip in or out.
- Pack rods in rod cases, to keep from breaking.
- 150 pounds per person weight limit; surcharges may apply for excessive loads.
- Keep rain gear accessible; you never know when you will need it.
- Keep bug spray handy for the portage trip in.
- Portage trip out begins at 7:00 am from the lodge and 8:00 am from the landing.
- All batteries for trolling motors must be in a battery case.
- Bring a calling card for calling home. Wal-Mart and Sam's work here in Canada.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We'd be happy to assist you!